dreamboard

Photobucket

Day 11 - Making dent in the Universe

Making a dent in the universe.
I was anxious thinking on how to do it. Im thinking I need to do great things that nobody has done before or I need to be famous and have lots of money or anything that is huge to the eye of the public, all this crazy thoughts poping out in my mind.

Then I ask this question to myself , how can I do that?

One author said it doesn’t mean you need to make huge effort. It’s just that your efforts need to feel valuable. In business you want your customers to say, “This makes my life better.”
You want to feel that if you stopped doing what you do, people would notice.

So it doesn’t mean you need to have it huge, its only takes you an idea that is valuable and can help others.
It only takes you a little more squeezing on your brain juices for ideas.

And right now I’m already excited, on our project this may not sound huge but I know this will make a dent in the universe. And I always believe everyone of us can make a difference.

And I believe in myself.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment