I’m very excited on what’s going on with my life right now. Not to mention my wife is about to give birth on our first baby.
I can’t explain what I feel, im so excited to see how our baby look like hehehe….
And aside on the fact that im going to become a father it also inspired me thinking of new opportunities in my life.
Anyway everything we see and think is an opportunity except on how you look at it.
But for me I’m in the right place and in the right time of my life to push on my goal.
But being in that position is not enough, you need to be the right guy.
Because even when your in the right time and place but you don’t care about it it’s still useless.
I must be the right guy in order to succeed.
God bless..


minyo na diay ka bay? abi kog single pka... di jud ka ma ilhan da ^_^
ReplyDelete