dreamboard

Photobucket

Day 6- I’m not alone

No man or woman is an island.
Success absolutely cannot be achieved alone.

We are very familiar with this old adage.  However, somehow we did not capitalize it.
We sometimes think that we don’t need help from other people. Sometimes we think that we can do better when were alone.
But we must not forget that two heads are always better than one.

I’ve been happy for the past couple of days since I started joining the mastermind group. I just realize that you can be more effective in everything you want to do if you collaborate and ask help.

I always want to have an advertising company.  It’s one of my big dreams in life. I started this idea a couple years ago.  I have the skills and the motivation for this dream. However, it did not materialize. Somehow there is something that I need to learn on how to start this business.

Almost everyday I think on this advertising business.  What happened, I end up working as a freelance on one of the advertising company. Not good, I'm still employed.

But the best thing is, I found the mastermind group.  I was able to connect the right person who is 100% committed to help. And not only that, they are also the right guys. (You dig…)

And now we're very excited to finish what we have started.  With the brilliant idea of my mentor plus the help of the team, there's almost no chance that this won't be a great fight... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment