It’s been so long since I last wrote about my state of affair.
I had been busy with my work that I always ended up sleeping in front of my monitor.
Sounds like I don’t have enough time to do other things. Ohh! That’s worst.
But I realize each and every one of us has the same number of hours in each day, we got 24 hours a day no more no less.
What a revelation!! What amaze me most, a millionaire has the same amount of my time and yet im not like them ouch! How does that happen?
Hmmm maybe they have excellent time management skills than me or maybe they have less work for a day and earn much.
How did they do that? I think there is something that I need to know.
I been reading books and listened audio books about self-improvement and self-thought on how to reach your pangarap sa buhay and it helps me a lot.
Maybe by learning more, and focus on my dreams is the answer on how the millionaires live their life.
I really thank GOD for giving me a friend who help and guide me and even walk with me towards my dreams. (literally walk hehehe)
The fire from deep within me is now burning with the desire that for the next 90 days of my life, it will be an excellent journey.
GOD BLESS….

No comments:
Post a Comment