dreamboard

Photobucket

Day 5- God will provide.

Every other day of my life is always a great experience from family, work, colleagues, to business ideas.

Today I’m so bless when I open my email and saw my clients already sent me money on our previous transaction.

Praise GOD he knows my need, of course god knows it before we knew it but I just want to validate it.

And now I can say that my online business is now working. At first I did not consider this as a business, I consider this as a freelance work or an extra work that’s put money on my pocket.

Because I spend hours and hours working on it, and I just feel I extended my working hours at the office.

But now I’ve learned to manage it, I’m no longer work personally on it. And now I can consider it as a business.

The good thing about it, I have still time to focus on my goal and other things that needs my presence.

Need help on web design and development visit my site www.wtechcebu.co.cc .

No comments:

Post a Comment